You must go for downloading the official and latest USB drivers for your smartphone. Here, you will be able to download the Vivo S1 Prime USB drivers along with the detailed installation guide. Additionally, you will also get the PC Suite software.
Vivo S1 Prime runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) and offers a storage capacity of 128 GB with 8 GB RAM. The phone features a Quad camera on its back.
For making a stable connection between your computer and a smartphone, you will need to download and install all the official required drivers on your PC. Similarly, goes for flashing the firmware and other operations also do require USB drivers.
Simply, go ahead to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all of them and also the pc suite software.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo S1 Prime USB Driver and PC Suite: Official Latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo S1 Prime.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo S1 Prime.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo S1 Prime.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo S1 Prime.
Commands To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo S1 Prime Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo S1 Prime.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo S1 Prime ADB drivers on your computer.
Need For Installing The Drivers
- For connecting your smartphone to a computer.
- Maintaining the connection stability between two hardware devices.
- For recognition of a particular hardware device.
- For flashing the firmware flash file.
- For Rooting purposes.
- PC suite software also requires drivers for connecting purposes.
About Vivo S1 Prime
Vivo S1 Prime officially made its way to the market in 2020, August. It support Hybrid dual sim. Regarding the display, the phone features 6.38 inches AMOLED touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9.2. The phone includes Octa-Core processor. The internal memory of the phone includes 128 GB with 8 GB RAM. Also support micro-SD card for additional storage.
For photos and videos, It features Quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash. 16MP secondary camera is available for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, USB, and WLAN. The sensors present on the phone Proximity, Fingerprint, Gyro, Accelerometer, and Compass.
It offers Li-Po 4500 mAh battery. It is available in two colors that are Jade Black, and Nebula Blue.
Price of vivo S1 Prime is about 240 EUR.