Users with Vivo iQOO 5 5G smartphone can get all the required official USB drivers for their smartphone from this post. Additionally, you will also find the PC Suite software.
Vivo iQOO 5 5G is equipped with 6.56 inches screen. The phone runs on Android 10 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Drivers play a very vital role in making a stable connection between two hardware’s interface. There are different drivers available for particular smartphone in order to carry out different operations.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo iQOO 5 5G USB Driver: Official Latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo iQOO 5 5G.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo iQOO 5 5G.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo iQOO 5 5G.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo iQOO 5 5G.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo iQOO 5 5G Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo iQOO 5 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo iQOO 5 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Benefits of Installing The Drivers
- For connecting your smartphone to a computer.
- Maintaining the connection stability between two hardware devices.
- For recognition of a particular hardware device.
- For flashing the firmware flash file.
- For Rooting purposes.
If you are facing any problems related to installing these Vivo iQOO 5 5G USB drivers, then let us know in the comment section.
Vivo iQOO 5 5G Specifications
The phone was officially released in 2020, August. Regarding the display, Vivo iQOO 5 5G features 6.56 inches screen supporting the resolution of 1080×2376 pixels.
It operates on Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.5. For smoothy performance, the phone includes an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone offers 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 128 GB with 12 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM. It features Quad 50MP + 13MP + 13MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features. Selfie camera consist of 16MP lens.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, USB, NFC, and WLAN. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Gyro, Proximity, and Compass.
Vivo iQOO 5 5G is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery. It is available in two colors that Gray, and Blue.
Price of Vivo iQOO 5 5G is about 490 EUR.