Users of Vivo Y20i can get all the required official USB drivers for their smartphones from this post. Additionally, we also provide the pc suite software.
Vivo Y20i comes with 6.5 inches IPS LCD touchscreen and runs on Android 10 with Funtouch 10.5. The phone is packed with an Octa-Core processor.
Without drivers, some operations cannot be executed. In short, you must need to download and install the drivers for your particular smartphone. There are different drivers available for different operations.
Simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all the drivers and then follow the below instructions in order to install them on your PC.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y20i USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official Latest
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y20i.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y20i.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y20i.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y20i.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y20i Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y20i.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y20i ADB drivers on your computer.
Need For Installing The Drivers
- For connecting your smartphone to a computer.
- Maintaining the connection stability between two hardware devices.
- For recognition of a particular hardware device.
- For flashing the firmware flash file.
- For Rooting purposes.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to installing the drivers on your computer.
Vivo Y20i Specifications
Vivo Y20i made its entry in the market in 2020, September. The support dual sim. The display of the phone features 6.51 inches screen supporting the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
It operates on Android 10 with Funtouch 10.5. For performance, the phone includes an Octa-Core processor.
The phone features 64 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM. Additionally, you can also extend it by micro-SD card.
It has got triple 13MP + 2 MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash. 8MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Proximity, Accelerometer, and Fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Availability of colors includes Dawn White, and Nebula Blue.
Price of Vivo Y20i is about 130 EUR.