Searching for a Vivo V20 SE USB driver gets you in the right place here. This article consists of all the required official USB drivers along with the pc suite software for your Vivo V20 SE smartphone.
Vivo V20 SE is a mid-range product of Vivo smartphone brand. It comprises of 6.44 inches screen with Android 10 pre-installed along with Funtouch 11.
Drivers can get you through all the interruptions that can possible occur between hardware and software communication. Different drivers are available to manage and help the particular operation execute successfully.
being a user of Vivo V20 SE, you must head over to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all the drivers and then install them on your PC by following the provided instructions.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo V20 SE USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official Latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V20 SE.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo V20 SE.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo V20 SE.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo V20 SE.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo V20 SE Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo V20 SE.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo V20 SE ADB drivers on your computer.
Benefits of Installing The Drivers
- For connecting your smartphone to a computer.
- Maintaining the connection stability between two hardware devices.
- For recognition of a particular hardware device.
- For flashing the firmware flash file.
- For Rooting purposes.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to installing these Vivo V20 SE USB driver on your PC.
Download USB Driver For Other variant:
About Vivo V20 SE
Vivo V20 SE made its entry in the market in 2020, October. The comprises of 6.44 inches screen supporting the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
It runs on Android 10 with Funtouch 11. The processor used in it is an Octa-Core along with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset.
The internal memory of the phone includes 128 GB with 8 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional storage.
It features Triple 48MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features. 32MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone provides Bluetooth, GPS, USB, WLAN, NFC, and Radio. Five types of sensors are included Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Compass, proximity, and Gyro.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 4100 mAh battery. The availability of colors includes Oxygen Blue, and Gravity Black.
Price of Vivo V20 SE is about 250 EUR.