Having an official USB driver required for your Vivo V20. Thus, you should download all the official latest available drivers from this post. As we have included all the Vivo V20 USB driver along with the PC Suite. The next step is up to you to download it from here and then install it on your computer by following this guide.
Drivers are very essentials in many cases. Some of them includes connectivity between computer and a smartphone. Similarly, if you want to flash the firmware file on your smartphone, you will need to download and install the ADB drivers on your computer.
Table of Contents
- Vivo V20 Official USB Drivers and PC Suite: How To Download and Install It?
- Vivo V20 USB Driver Download: Official Latest Vivo Drivers
- Vivo V20 Review
Vivo V20 Official USB Drivers and PC Suite: How To Download and Install It?
So, when you are all set to transfer files between your computer and a smartphone. The first step to follow is downloading and install the official ADB drivers for that particular smartphone on the computer.
There are many other drivers that are available for different purposes.
Is Vivo V20 USB Drivers Compatible?
Almost yes, with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Therefore, what version is currently running on your computer might be capable of running the particular drivers.
Simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Moreover, download all the Vivo V20 USB drivers. Further, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers below.
Vivo V20 USB Driver Download: Official Latest Vivo Drivers
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V20.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo V20.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo V20.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo V20.
How To Install Vivo V20 USB Driver on Computer
Easy Steps To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup and extract it.
Step 2: Once extracted, then go to the folder and click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: After that, a command windows will appear on the screen where you will need to follow the on-screen instructions. Once done, you are good to go.
Advantages of Installing Drivers
- For successful communication between the computer and a device.
- Similarly, For supportability and compatibility.
- In addition, To carry out a particular task without any hurdle.
- To perform different tasks, rooting, flashing custom ROMs and Stock ROM, etc.
Vivo V20 Review
The stunning Vivo V20 smartphone made its entry in the market in 2020, September. It comes with 6.44 inches large screen. Moreover, supports a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The phone runs on Android 11 with Funtouch 11.
As expected from it regarding the processor, the phone has got an Octa-Core processor. For the storage capacity, It offers 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. Additionally, It also supports micro-SD card.
Further, as long as the camera is concerned, the phone features triple 64MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera dual led flash. An outstanding 44MP is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, USB, NFC and WLAN. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, fingerprint, gyro, proximity, and compass.
It offers a long lasting battery power of Li-Po 4000 mAh. Available in three awesome colors that are Sunset Melody, Midnight Jazz, and Moonlight Sonata.
The price of Vivo V20 in India is about 24,990 INR.
Also, if you are interested in downloading official latest Vivo Y20 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.