In most cases, you are unable to perform any operations without an official USB driver. So, if you are stuck in a situation like that, then download and install the latest and official one USB drivers. In this post, we will provide you the Realme 7 (Global) USB driver.
Connecting your smartphone to a computer requires ADB driver. Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you should install the ADB or VCOM driver. Having said that before, without driver you can not perform some operations.
Therefore, to handle this situation you can download and install the drivers on your computer. There are different kinds of drivers available for different purposes. Every smartphone has its own specific USB drivers available.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, and Vista. You can simply download all the drivers from the download section below. You can also download the official Realme PC Suite from here.
Further, watch the video tutorials based on the installations of these drivers below.
Table of Contents
Realme 7 (Global) USB Driver Download
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Realme 7 (Global).
- Download MediaTek Driver For Realme 7 (Global).
- Download MTP Driver for Realme 7 (Global).
- Download Realme PC Suite Software for Realme 7 (Global).
How To Install Realme 7 (Global) USB Driver on Computer
Simple Steps To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: once, new command windows appears, follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Benefits of Installing Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
Realme 7 (Global) Review
Realme 7 (Global) made its spectacular presence in the market in 2020, October. The display of the features 6.5 inches large screen that comes in support for a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels.
It runs on Android 10 along with Realme UI. The processor it offers is Octa-Core with MediaTek Helio G95 chipset.
Moreover, It comes in three variants regarding the storage starting from 64 with 4 GB RAM to 128 GB with 8 GB RAM. Additionally, It also supports micro-SD card.
For capturing the World, the phone features Quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash. 16MP secondary camera is available at front for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, WLAN, Bluetooth, Radio, and USB.
The sensors present on the phone are gyro, proximity, accelerometer, compass, and fingerprint.
Realme 7 (Global) offers Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. It is available in two colors that are Mist Blue, and Mist White.
Price of Realme 7 (Global) in Dollar is about $229.99.
Also, if you want to download the official Realme C17 USB Driver, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.