Have you got this mid-range smartphone named Vivo V20 Pro 5G? If yes, then go through this post in order to download the Vivo V20 Pro 5G USB driver.
Vivo V20 Pro 5G comprises of AMOLED touchscreen with 6.44 inches display. The pre-installed version of software on this phone is Android 10, also programmed to upgrade to Android 11 (Funtouch 11).
If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer in order perform different operations, then you must download and install the official drivers for your smartphone.
Simply, go to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all the drivers and then install them on your computer by following the instructions provided below.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo V20 Pro 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official Latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V20 Pro 5G.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo V20 Pro 5G.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo V20 Pro 5G.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo V20 Pro 5G.
Steps To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo V20 Pro 5G Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo V20 Pro 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo V20 Pro 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- For connecting your smartphone to a computer.
- Maintaining the connection stability between two hardware devices.
- For recognition of a particular hardware device.
- For flashing the firmware flash file.
- For Rooting purposes.
Vivo V20 Pro 5G Specification
The availability of Vivo V20 Pro 5G in the market was confirmed in 2020, September. As usual, the phone support dual sim.
The display of the phone hold 6.44 inches AMOLED touchscreen. It supports the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels.
The phone operates on Android 10, also upgradable to Android 11 (Funtouch 11). For smoothy performance, It includes an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 128 GB with 8 GB RAM. You can get more out of its camera, It features a triple 64MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features. For selfies, it includes a Dual 44MP + 8MP secondary camera.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Compass, Proximity, and Gyro.
Vivo V20 Pro 5G is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. It is available in three awesome colors that are Midnight Jazz, Moonlight Sonata, and Sunset Melody.
Price of Vivo V20 pro 5G starts from 29,990.
Other Variants Drivers Download:
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.