In this post, you are going to download Vivo Y73s USB driver. Additionally, you will also be able to get the Vivo PC Suite software.
Vivo Y73s is a mid-range smartphone that runs on Android 10. The phone features Triple camera equipped on its back. Comes with enough storage capacity of 128 GB.
You must download all the required official drivers for your smartphone. Drivers remove the gap between hardware and software and make them able to work properly without any interruptions in order to perform different functions.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y73s USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official Latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y73s.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y73s.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y73s.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y73s.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y73s Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y73s.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y73s ADB drivers on your computer.
Benefits of Installing The Drivers
- For connecting your smartphone to a computer.
- Maintaining the connection stability between two hardware devices.
- For recognition of a particular hardware device.
- For flashing the firmware flash file.
- For Rooting purposes.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to installing these Vivo Y73s USB drivers on your PC.
Vivo Y73s Specifications
Vivo Y73s made its entry in the market in 2020, October. The phone supports dual sim. Regarding the display, the phone features 6.44 inches AMOLED touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
It operates on Android 10 including Funtouch 10.5 powered by an Octa-Core processor. The internal memory of the phone includes 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone includes triple 48MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features. 16MP secondary camera for selfies is available at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Proximity, and Compass.
It is powered by Li-Po 4100 mAh battery and comes in two colors that are Silver, and Black.
price of Vivo Y73s is about 280 EUR.
Download USB Driver For Other Variant:
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.