Having you bought this Vivo Y20s smartphone? but still not downloaded the official drivers, then consider this article as a helping guide. Here, you will find all the latest drivers along with Vivo PC software.
A beautiful stunning design smartphone with gradient color appeared in the market in 2020, October. The large display comprises of 6.51 inches running on Android 10 including Funtouch 10.5 or Funtouch 11.
It really important to have the required drivers installed on computer for a particular smartphone model. In many of the situations, you will of the need to have the particular drivers installed. Drivers fill the gap between software interface and hardware components.
There are different drivers for Vivo Y20s helping in executing different operations. In short, get over to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all the drivers including Vivo PC suite software.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y20s USB Drivers and PC Suite Software: The Official Latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y20s.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y20s.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y20s.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y20s.
Installation Of The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y20s Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y20s.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y20s ADB drivers on your computer.
Functions of The Drivers
- For connecting purposes, you must install the ADB drivers.
- Likewise, for flashing firmware, installation of CDC, VCOM, SPD, and Qualcomm is required. Depending on your smartphone chipset.
- For MediaTek chipset, install the MediaTek drivers.
- Executing ADB & Fastboot commands, install the ADB & Fastboot setup.
- For Media File Transfer, you should install the MTP drivers.
- To carry out different operations under one interface, install the Vivo PC Suite software.
Vivo Y20s Specifications
Viv Y20s was officially available in the market in 2020, October. The phone supports dual sim. As for the display, the phone features 6.51 inches screen. It provides the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
The phone operates on Android 10, also upgradable to Android 11 including Funtouch 10.5 or 11. Taking the hold on Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 chipset including an Octa-Core processor.
Regarding the storage, the phone offers three variants 128 GB with 4 GB RAM or 6 GB RAM and the final with 8 GB RAM. Micro-SD card is also supportable for extending the storage capacity.
The camera of the phone includes Triple 13MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash. 8MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, WLAN, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, and Fingerprint.
Vivo Y20s is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. It is available in three colors Nebula blue, Obsidian Black, and Purist Blue.
Price of Vivo Y20s is about 180 EUR.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.