If you are in search of the official Vivo Y70 USB driver, then you have approached the right place. Here, you are going to download all the required official drivers and PC suite software for your Vivo Y70. Simply, go through this complete post and you are good to go.
Vivo Y70 belong to a mid-range category that comes with 6.44 inches screen. The phone operates on Android 10 including Funtouch 11. It also has Triple camera is equipped on its back.
If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware, then you must download and install the official latest versions of drivers.
You must also download the official PC suite software that let you perform a particular operation on your smartphone with just one click.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y70 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: The Official Latest Versions
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y70.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y70.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y70.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y70.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y70 Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y70.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y70 ADB drivers on your computer.
Why Drivers should be Installed?
- For connecting purposes, you must install the ADB drivers.
- Likewise, for flashing firmware, installation of CDC, VCOM, SPD, and Qualcomm is required. Depending on your smartphone chipset.
- For the MediaTek chipset, install the MediaTek drivers.
- Executing ADB & Fastboot commands, install the ADB & Fastboot setup.
- For Media File Transfer, you should install the MTP drivers.
- To carry out different operations under one interface, install the Vivo PC Suite software.
About Vivo Y70
The phone was officially released in 2020, October. It comes with 6.44 inches AMOLED touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
It operates on Android 10 with Funtouch 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor. The internal memory of the phone includes 128 GB with 8 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional storage.
The phone features Triple 48MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features. 16MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
Talking about its connectivity, the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, NFC, USB, and Radio. The sensors present on the phone are Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity, and Gyro.
Vivo Y70 offers Li-Po 4100 mAh battery. It is available in two awesome colors that are Oxygen Blue, and Gravity Black.
Price of Vivo Y70 is about 270 EUR.