In order to execute different types of operations on your smartphone, you just need to download and install the official latest versions of the USB driver. Here, you are going to download the Vivo Y11s USB drivers along with the PC Suite software.
Vivo Y11s is an affordable smartphone that comes with a stunning design including gradient colors. The phone runs on Android 10 including Funtouch 11.
Different drivers are available for a particular smartphones that helps executing different operations successfully.
Therefore, download all the drivers along with the PC suite software from the below download section. Furthermore, follow the instructions provided ahead in order to install them on your PC.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y11s USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official Latest
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y11s.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y11s.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y11s.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y11s.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y11s Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y11s.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y11s ADB drivers on your computer.
Functions of The Drivers
- For connecting purposes, you must install the ADB drivers.
- Likewise, for flashing firmware, installation of CDC, VCOM, SPD, and Qualcomm is required. Depending on your smartphone chipset.
- For the MediaTek chipset, install the MediaTek drivers.
- Executing ADB & Fastboot commands, install the ADB & Fastboot setup.
- Furthermore, For Media File Transfer, you should install the MTP drivers.
- Moreover, To carry out different operations under one interface, install the Vivo PC Suite software.
About Vivo Y11s
The phone made its entry in the market in 2021, January. It supports dual sim. As for the display, the phone features 6.51 inches screen that provides the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
It operates on Android 10 including Funtouch 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor. The internal memory of the phone includes 32 GB with 3 GB RAM. Additionally, supports micro-SD card.
Regarding the camera, It is packed with dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera including LED flash. For selfies, It includes 8MP secondary camera.
The connectivity mediums available on the phone are Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, and Fingerprint. Vivo Y11s offers a Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, It is available in two awesome colors that are Phantom Black, and Glacier Blue.
Price of Vivo Y11s is about 119 EUR.