If you are a Gionee M2 user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Then you need to install the USB Drivers for your device. Here, you will find the required drivers for your device.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Gionee M2
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Gionee M2.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Gionee M2.
- Download MTP Drivers for Gionee M2.
- Download PC Suite software for Gionee M2.
Specifications of Gionee M2
Gionee M2 comes with 5.0 inches display supporting a resolution of 480×854 pixels. It supports the Dual-Sim mechanism. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) powered by a quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM.
The phone packs internal memory of 4 GB and also supports a micro-SD card up to 32 GB. The camera of the phone includes 8MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and a 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB.
The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, proximity, and compass. It is powered by Li-Ion 4200 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The price of Gionee M2 in India starts from 4,799.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.