Sony Xperia E4 Dual made an entry in the market back in 2015, march. The phone comes with the protection of Scratch-resistant glass technology. Here, you will find the official drivers for your device in order to connect it to a computer or flashing firmware on your device.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB/Flash Tool for Sony Xperia E4 Dual
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia E4 Dual.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia E4 Dual.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia E4 Dual.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia E4 Dual.
Specifications of Sony Xperia E4 Dual
Sony Xperia E4 Dual packs internal memory of 8 GB and also supports micro-SD card up to 32 GB. The phone is equipped with a quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and a 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.0 inches with a resolution of 540×960 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat).
The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer and a proximity sensor. It supports the Dual-Sim mechanism.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.