Gionee P3 is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2013 with a TFT capacitive touchscreen. The phone has android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) installed on it. If you are looking for Gionee P3 drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow this article and you are good to go.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download Gionee P3 USB Driver
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Gionee Pioneer P2.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Gionee Pioneer P2.
- Download MTP Drivers for Gionee Pioneer P2.
- Download PC Suite software for Gionee Pioneer P2.
Specifications of Gionee P3
Gionee P3 comes with a 4.3 inches display supporting a resolution of 480×800 pixels. The type of display it considers is TFT capacitive touchscreen. It supports dual-sim. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It is powered by a quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
The internal storage of the phone is quite enough, as it offers 4 GB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 32 GB. It includes 5MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and VGA secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The phone is equipped with a Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, proximity, and compass.
The price of Gionee P3 in India starts from 4,000.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.