Sony Xperia XZ is a smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2016, October. The phone comes with an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. If you are looking for Sony Xperia XZ drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow the article and you are good to go.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download Sony Xperia XZ USB Driver
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia XZ.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia XZ.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia XZ.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia XZ.
Specifications of Sony Xperia XZ
Sony Xperia XZ comes with 5.2 inches display supporting a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels covered by corning gorilla glass 4 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and you can also upgrade it to Android 8.0 (Oreo).
It is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor to support better performance. The internal storage of the phone is quite enough, including two variants 64 GB with 3 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM, and also support micro-SD card up to 512MB RAM.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery to support the power back-up. Sony Xperia XZ is packed with High-quality camera results including 23MP Primary camera with LED flash and other features and a 13MP secondary camera for selfies.
The price of Sony Xperia XZ in India starts from 38,522.
Safely download the above driver and then install it on your computer. Also, if you have any questions related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.