If you are a Sony Xperia Z5 user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Then you need to download the required drivers for your device. Here, you will find the official drivers for your device.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Flash Driver for Sony Xperia Z5
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia Z5.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia Z5.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia Z5.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia Z5.
Specifications of Sony Xperia Z5
Sony Xperia Z5 comes with 32 GB of internal memory that can be expanded to 256 via a micro-SD card. The phone is equipped with an octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor along with 3 GB RAM to support better performance.
The version of software installed on it is Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Upgradable to Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.2 inches supporting a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating.
For photos and videos, the phone includes 23MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and a 5.1MP secondary camera for selfies.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.