Huawei Honor Holly is an android smartphone that was launched back in 2014, October. The phone comes with a dual-sim mechanism. The phone comes with a quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor. Here, we are providing the required drivers for your device. Just follow the article and you are good to go.
You will find all the required Holly U19 USB driver below, Simply download the drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Huawei Honor Holly
Huawei Honor Holly has Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) installed on it. The display of the phone is quite awesome, as it offers 5.0 inches display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The phone packs internal memory of 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD card up to 32 GB.
With Huawei Honor Holly, you can capture memories with such quality results. It includes 8MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensor on the phone includes Accelerometer, proximity, and compass. The price of Huawei Honor Holly in India starts from 9,999.
Download USB Drivers for Huawei Honor Holly
- Download Holly U19 CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Holly U19 VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Holly U19 ADB Driver for connecting purposes.
- Download Holly U19 (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Huawei Honor Holly.
- Download Holly U19 MediaTek Driver For Huawei Honor Holly.
- Download Holly U19 MTP Driver for Huawei Honor Holly.
How To Install Huawei Honor Holly U19 USB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need for Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.