Gionee P7 comes with 5.0 inches screen. If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Gionee P7 smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Gionee P7
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Gionee P7.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Gionee P7.
- Download MTP Drivers for Gionee P7.
- Download PC Suite software for Gionee P7.
Gionee P7 Review
The display of the phone is covered by 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 16 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, GPS and Radio. The phone support dual sim. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are white, latte gold and black.
Gionee P7 price in india is 5,500.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.