If you are LG L60i X137 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your LG L60i X137 smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For LG L60i X137
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for LG L60i X137.
- Download MTP Drivers for LG L60i X137.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for LG L60i X137.
- Download LG PC Suite software for LG L60i X137.
LG L60i X137 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.3 inches screen supporting resolution of 800×400 pixels at a pixel density of 208 (PPI). The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered by 1.3 GHz dual core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 4 GB of internal storage with 512 MB RAM and there is no support for micro-SD card. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN and USB. The phone support dual sim.
LG L60i X137 is powered by 1700 mAh battery.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.