Gionee P4 was officially released in 2014, June. The phone is equipped with 4.5 inches screen. If you are looking for Gionee P4 driver, then you are indeed in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released divers for your smartphone. Just keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your Gionee P4 smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers Gionee Pioneer P4
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Gionee Pioneer P4.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Gionee Pioneer P4.
- Download MTP Drivers for Gionee Pioneer P4.
- Download PC Suite software for Gionee Pioneer P4.
Gionee Pioneer P4 Review
The phone support Dual Sim. The type of display TFT capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 4.5 inches supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
When it comes to internal memory, the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 1800 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are white and black.
Price of Gionee Pioneer P4 is 100 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.