Honor is the well known smartphone brand company that has launched many awesome smartphone so far and still in process to compete in the market. If you are Honor 8S user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Honor 8S smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers for Honor 8S
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Honor (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Honor 8S.
- Download Honor MediaTek Driver For Honor 8S.
- Download Honor MTP Driver for Honor 8S.
- Download HiSuite PC Suite for Honor 8S.
Honor 8S Review
Honor 8S was officially released in 2019, April. It is equipped with 5.71 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 720×1520 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by Quad-Core 2.0 Cortex-A53 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include two variants 32 GB with 2 GB RAM or 64 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 1 TB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3020 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors which are black, gold and blue.
Price of Honor 8S is 120 EUR.
If you have any question related to this post and then let us know in the comment section.