Honor 9X comes with a large display of 6.59 inches. The phone has quite stunning design and brings some new features.If you are here to download Honor 9X drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Honor 9X smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Honor 9X
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Honor (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Honor 9X.
- Download Honor MediaTek Driver For Honor 9X.
- Download Honor MTP Driver for Honor 9X.
- Download HiSuite PC Suite for Honor 9X.
Honor 9X Review
The phone was officially released in 2019, July. The display of the phone is covered by 6.59 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by Octa-Core processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone comes in three different variants 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 512 GB. The camera of the phone include Dual 48MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and motorized pop-up 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in three awesome combination of colors which are Magic night black, charm sea blue and charm red.
The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, gyro and compass. Price of Honor 9X is 180 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.