Do you own Honor 9X Pro smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for the Honor 9X Pro smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Honor 9X Pro
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Honor (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Honor 9X Pro.
- Download Honor MediaTek Driver For Honor 9X Pro.
- Download Honor MTP Driver for Honor 9X Pro.
- Download HiSuite PC Suite for Honor 9X Pro.
Honor 9X Pro
The phone was officially released in 2019, August. It it equipped with 6.59 LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by Octa-Core processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include two variants 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 512 GB. The camera of the phone include triple 48MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features motorized pop-up 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery comes in two combination of colors which are magic night black and phantom purple.
Price of Honor 9X Pro is 190 EUR.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.