The phone was officially released in 2015, January. Gionee Pioneer P6 comes with TFT capacitive touchscreen. If you are here to download Gionee P6 USB driver, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Gionee Pioneer P6 smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Gionee Pioneer P6
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Gionee Pioneer P6.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Gionee Pioneer P6.
- Download MTP Drivers for Gionee Pioneer P6.
- Download PC Suite software for Gionee Pioneer P6.
Gionee Pioneer P6 Review
Regarding the display, the phone include TFT capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 5.0 inches supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1950 mAh battery and comes two colors which are black and white.
Price of Gionee Pioneer P6 is 120 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.