Honor 7X is well known smartphone brand company that has launched many awesome smartphones in the market so far. Honor 7X is one of its awesome release. The phone runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat). If you are looking for Honor 7X USB drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Honor 7X smartphone. Just Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Honor 7X USB Driver Download
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Honor (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Huawei Honor 7X.
- Download Honor MediaTek Driver For Huawei Honor 7X.
- Download Honor MTP Driver for Huawei Honor 7X.
- Download HiSuite PC Suite for Huawei Honor 7X.
How To Install Huawei Honor 7X USB Driver on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Benefits of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
Also, if you want to download official Honor 8X USB driver, the click on the link to download.
Honor 7X Review
The phone support Hybrid Dual Sim. It is equipped with 5.93 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2160 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by octa-core processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone comes in three different variants 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 32 GB with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB for more storage.
The camera of the phone include dual 16MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3340 mAh battery and comes in five awesome colors which are black, gold, blue, red and gray.
Price of Honor 7X is 180 EUR.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.