Do you own HTC Desire 310 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this post, we are here to provide you HTC Desire 310 Dual Sim firmware drivers and USB drivers. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers.
HTC Desire 310 Dual Sim
The phone was officially released in 2014, April. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include two variants 4 GB with 512 MB RAM or 4 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera and VGA secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensor on the phone include accelerometer. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are black, white and red.
Price of HTC Desire 310 Dual Sim is 150 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For HTC Desire 310 Dual Sim
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for HTC Desire 310 Dual Sim.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for HTC Desire 310 Dual Sim.
- Download MTP Drivers for HTC Desire 310 Dual Sim.
- Download PC Suite software for HTC Desire 310 Dual Sim.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.