Honor 4 play made an entry in the market in 2014, September. Honor smartphone brand has important presence in the market because of introducing competitive smartphones.
In this tutorial, you will find all the latest drivers for your Honor 4 Play smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Honor 4 Play smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Honor 4 Play
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Honor (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Honor 4 Play.
- Download Honor MediaTek Driver For Honor 4 Play.
- Download Honor MTP Driver for Honor 4 Play.
- Download HiSuite PC Suite for Honor 4 Play.
Honor 4 Play Review
For better performance, the phone include quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor and runs on Android 4.4.4 (KitKat). The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.5 inches with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. Honor 4 Play price in Pakistan is 100 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.