Honor 9 made an entry in the market in 2017, July with a stunning design and descent build. The phone include a lot of features in a budget price tag.
In this tutorial, you will find the latest drivers for your Honor 9 smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Honor 9 smartphone.
Download USB Drivers For Honor 9
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Honor 9.
- Download MTP Drivers for Honor 9.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Honor 9.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Honor 9.
Specifications of Honor 9
Honor 9 is equipped with 5.15 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat) upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie).
For better performance and running the application smoothly, the phone include octa-core processor. Regarding the internal memory, Honor 9 include 64 or 128 GB with 4 or 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include dual 12MP + 20MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB.
Honor 9 is powered by Li-Po 3200 mAh battery. Honor 9 Price is 310 EUR and in Pakistan Honor 9 price is 56,999.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.