HTC Desire 210 dual sim was officially released in 2014, June. If you are in search for HTC Desire 210 USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your HTC Desire 210 dual sim.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
HTC Desire 210 Dual Sim Review
The display of the phone is covered by 4.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) powered by dual-core 1.0 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 4 GB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera and VGA secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensor on the phone include accelerometer. The phone is powered by Li-Po 1300 mAh battery and comes in three colors which black, white and red.
HTC Desire 210 dual sim price is 100 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For HTC Desire 210 Dual Sim
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for HTC Desire 210 dual sim.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for HTC Desire 210 dual sim.
- Download MTP Drivers for HTC Desire 210 dual sim.
- Download PC Suite software for HTC Desire 210 dual sim.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.