The beautiful Samsung Galaxy A20s comes with 6.5 inches screen. If you want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A20s smartphone.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy A20s Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1560 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core 1.8 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 1 TB. The camera of the phone include 13MP + 8MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in four awesome colors which are black, blue, green and red.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy A20s
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A20s.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy A20s.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A20s.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A20s.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy A20s.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.