Do you own HTC Desire 620G Dual Sim? If yes, then you need to install the USB Drivers for your device in order to connect it to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Just follow this guide and you are good to go.
Specifications of HTC Desire 620G Dual Sim
Regarding the display, the phone comes with a Super LCD capacitive touchscreen. The size of the display is 5.0 inches supporting a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat).
It is powered by Octa-Core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes 8MP Primary camera with LED flash including feature and a 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB.
It supports the Dual-Sim mechanism. The sensors on the phone include an accelerometer and a proximity sensor. It is powered by Li-Po 2100 mAh battery to support the power back-up.
The price of HTC Desire 620G Dual-Sim in India starts from 8,345.
Download USB Flash Driver for HTC Desire 620G Dual Sim
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for HTC Desire 620G Dual Sim.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for HTC Desire 620G Dual Sim.
- Download MTP Drivers for HTC Desire 620G Dual Sim.
- Download PC Suite software for HTC Desire 620G Dual Sim.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.