If you are Oppo Neo 3 user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to download the USB Drivers for your device. Just follow this article and you are good to go.
Specifications of Oppo Neo 3
Oppo Neo 3 comes with 4.5 inches display supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). It support Dual-Sim mechanism. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone packs 4 GB of internal memory and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 5MP Primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor.
The phone is equipped with Dual-Core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM. It is powered by Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The price of Oppo Neo 3 in India starts from 9,290.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Oppo Neo 3
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Neo 3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Neo 3.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Neo 3.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo Neo 3.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing problem related to this post.