Lava Iris 455 is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in May 2013. The phone comes with a Dual-Sim mechanism. If you want to connect your device to a computer or flashing the firmware on your device, then you need to download the required USB Drivers for your device.
In this post, you are going to get the official Lava Iris 455 USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page below.
Further, download all the drivers. Additionally, you will also find the official Lava PC Suite software for your smartphone below.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Lava Iris 455
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris 455.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris 455.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris 455.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris 455.
Specifications of Lava Iris 455
Lava Iris 455 comes with 4.5 inches display supporting a resolution of 540×960 pixels. The connectivity medium includes WLAN and Bluetooth. It offers an internal memory of 4 GB and also supports micro-SD card up to 32 GB. The camera of the phone includes 5MP primary camera and a 0.3MP secondary camera for selfies.
It runs on Android 4.1 and is powered by a 1.0 GHz Dual-Core processor along with 512MB RAM. The phone is equipped with a 1500 mAh battery to support the power back-up.
The price of Lava Iris 455 in India starts from 5,000.