If you are huawei Honor 3 user and want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Then, you need to download the official drivers for your device. Here, you will find the required drivers for your device.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers and Huawei PC Suite software for your smartphone.
Download USB Flash Driver for Huawei Honor 3
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei Honor 3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei Honor 3.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei Honor 3.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Honor 3.
Specifications of Huawei Honor 3
Huawei Honor 3 comes with 4.7 inches display supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) powered by quad-core 1.5 GHz cortex-A9 processor to support the performance of the phone.
The phone is packed with 8 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The phone include 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including feature and 1.3MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity and compass.
Safely download the above driver and then install it on your computer.