Huawei Nova 3 made an entry in the market in 2018, August with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The phone include a lot features and beautiful display and premium build design.
In this post, we will provide you all the required drivers for your Huawei Nova 3. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest drivers officially released for your Huawei Nova 3.
Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Huawei Nova 3.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Huawei Nova 3
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei Nova 3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei Nova 3.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei Nova 3.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Nova 3.
Huawei Nova 3 Review
Regarding the display, the phone include 6.3 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie).
Regarding the internal storage, the phone include two variants 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
For better performance, the phone include octa-core processor. The camera of the phone include dual 24MP + 16MP primary camera with LED flash including features and dual 24MP + 2MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. Huawei Nova 3 price in Pakistan is 59,999.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer or laptop. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.