If you are Huawei P20 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this article, we will provide you the required drivers for your Huawei P20 smartphone. Just continue reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your Huawei P20.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Huawei P20
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei P20.
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei P20.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei P20.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei P20.
Specifications of Huawei P20
Regarding the display, the phone has 5.8 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2240 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie).
For better performance, the phone include octa-core processor. When it comes to internal memory, the phone include two variants 64 and 128 GB with 4 or 6 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include dual 12MP + 20MP primary camera with Leica optics and LED flash including features and 24MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3400 mAh battery. Huawei P20 price in Pakistan is 34,999.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.