Do you own Huawei P50 Pro? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
Huawei P50 Pro comes with 6.6 inches OLED touchscreen display, providing the resolution of 1228 x 2700 pixels. Moreover, the phone runs on HarmonyOS 2.0.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Download Huawei P50 Pro USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei P50 Pro
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei P50 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Huawei P50 Pro.
- Download PC Suite software For Huawei P50 Pro.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Huawei P50 Pro USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Huawei P50 Pro.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Huawei P50 Pro ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Supported on All Version of Windows OS
|Windows 11 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 10 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 8.1 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 8 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows 7 x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows Vista x32 bit/ x64 bit
|Windows XP x32 bit/ x64 bit
Huawei P50 Pro Specifications
The phone is equipped with 6.6 inches OLED touchscreen, providing the resolution of 1228 x 2700 pixels
It operates on HarmonyOS 2.0 powered by a Hexa-Core processor
The internal memory of the phone includes 128GB with 8GB RAM, or 256GB with 8GB RAM, or 512GB with 8GB RAM, or 512GB with 12GB RAM and also support nano memory card up to 256 GB
The camera features Quad 50MP + 64MP + 13MP + 40MP primary lens with Leica optics and dual-LED flash including other features. In addition, a 13MP secondary lens for selfies is available at front
It is powered by Li-Po 4360 mAh battery
Officially available in Black, Gold, White, Pink, and Blue colors
Price of Huawei P50 Pro is about 800 EUR
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.