Huawei Y3 (2018) made an entry in the market in 2018, may with Single sim. The phone has a beautiful design.
In this tutorial, we will provide you all the required drivers officially released for your Huawei Y3 (2018) smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Huawei Y3 (2018).
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Huawei Y3 (2018)
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei Y3 (2018).
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei Y3 (2018).
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei Y3 (2018).
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei Y3 (2018).
Huawei Y3 (2018) Specs
The size of display is 5.0 inches supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. Huawei Y3 (2018) runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) powered by Quad-Core 1.1 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2280 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors which are gray, white and gold.
Huawei Y3 price in Pakistan is 13,800.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.