Intex Aqua Pro 4G was officially released in October, 2016 and comes with 4.5 inches screen. If you are looking for Intex Aqua Pro 4G USB Drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you Intex Aqua Pro firmware drivers and USB drivers. Go to the download section of this page and then download the latest officially released drivers for your Intex Aqua Pro 4G smartphone.
Download USB Drivers For Intex Aqua Pro 4G
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Intex Aqua Pro 4G.
- Download MTP Drivers for Intex Aqua Pro 4G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Intex Aqua Pro 4G.
- Download Intex PC Suite Software for Intex Aqua Pro 4G.
Intex Aqua Pro 4G Review
The phone has 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered 1.3 GHz one-core processor. When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage.
The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and Radio.
The phone support Dual Sim. Intex Aqua Pro is powered by 2000 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are champagne and dark blue.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.