Lava Flair P1i is a low end smartphone that comes with 4.0 inches screen. If you are lava Flair P1i user and want to connect your smartphone to a computer, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Lava Flair P1i
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Flair P1i.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Flair P1i.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Flair P1i.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Flair P1i.
Lava Flair P1i Review
The phone was officially released in 2015, August. The phone is equipped with 4.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 400×800 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered by 1 GHz one core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 512 MB of internal memory with 256 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone support Dual Sim. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and Radio. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor. The phone is powered by 1400 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are black and white.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.