Do you own Intex Aqua S3 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Intex Aqua S3 smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Intex Aqua S3
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Intex Aqua S3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Intex Aqua S3.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Intex Aqua S3.
- Download Intex PC Suite Software for Intex Aqua S3.
Intex Aqua S3 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor. The phone is powered by 2450 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is champagne.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.