Lava Iris Atom 2 runs on Android 4.4 and brings 5MP primary camera. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are indeed in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Lava Iris Atom 2
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris Atom 2.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris Atom 2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris Atom 2.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris Atom 2.
Lava Iris Atom 2 Review
The display of the phone is 4.5 inches supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor.
When we talk about its internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensor on the phone include proximity sensor. Lava Iris Atom 2 is powered by 1750 mAh battery and comes on two colors which are white and black.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.