Do you own Intex Cloud Breeze smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it your computer.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Intex Cloud Breeze.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Intex Cloud Breeze
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Intex Cloud Breeze.
- Download MTP Drivers for Intex Cloud Breeze.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Intex Cloud Breeze.
- Download Intex PC Suite Software for Intex Cloud Breeze.
Intex Cloud Breeze Review
The display of the phone is covered by 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered by 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal storage with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor. The phone is powered by a 2300 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.