Lava Iris X1 Beat was officially released in 2015, March. If you are looking for Lava Iris X1 Beat USB drivers, then you are indeed in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Lava iris X1 Beat smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Lava Iris X1 Beats
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Iris X1 Beats.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Iris X1 Beats.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Iris X1 Beats.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Iris X1 Beats.
Lava Iris X1 Beats Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor. The phone is powered by 2200 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are white silver, white gold and ink black.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.