Do you own Lava A79? if yes, then you are in the right place. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your device. Just follow this guide and you are good to go.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you Lava A79 firmware drivers and USB drivers. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Lava A79 smartphone.
Download ADB Driver for Lava A79
The purpose of ADB Driver is for connecting your device to a computer.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava A79.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava A79.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava A79.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava A79.
Specifications of Lava A79
Lava A79 comes with 5.5 inches large display supporting a resolution of 480×854 pixels. The type of display is the TN touchscreen. The version of software installed on its Android 5.1 (Lollipop). The phone includes 8GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 32 GB.
It is powered by a quad-core 1.2 GHz processor with Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery to increase the performance and stability of the phone. As far as the camera is concerned, it offers 5MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and a 2MP secondary camera.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The sensor on the phone includes Accelerometer. The price of the Lava A79 starts at 4,200.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this guide.