Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite is an android smartphone that was launched in 2017, November. The phone support dual-sim mechanism. If you are looking for Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite drivers, then you are on the right place. Just follow the article and you are good to go.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite comes with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. Regarding the display size, it has 5.5 inches large display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels covered by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by quad-core cortex-A53 technology.
The phone is packed with 16 GB of internal memory including 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. For photos and video, it offers 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera.
It has long lasting 3080 mAh battery to increase the performance and stability of the phone. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. The price of Xiaomi Remdi Y1 Lite in India starts from 8,700.
Download Qualcomm/ADB Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite
To flash the firmware on your device, you need to download the Qualcomm driver for your device.
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.