Do you own Lava Z60? If yes, then here are the official drivers for your device. You need to download to connect your device to a computer or a flashing firmware on your device.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you Lava Z60 firmware drivers and USB drivers. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Lava Z60 smartphone.
Download CDC/VCOM/ADB Drivers for Lava Z60
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Z60.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Z60.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Z60.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Z60.
Specifications of Lava Z60
Lava Z60 is an android smartphone that is packed with 16 GB RAM of internal memory including 1 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 64 GB. To increase the performance of the phone, it is equipped with a quad-core 1.1 GHz cortex-A53 processor. It runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
As far as the camera is concerned, The camera includes 5MP primary camera with LED flash including feature and a 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies shooter. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer and proximity.
It has a 5.0 inches large display that supports 480×854 pixels resolution. The type of display it includes is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. It is powered by a 2500 mAh battery to increase the stability of the phone. The price of Lava Z60 in India starts from 5,499.
Safely download the above drivers for your device and install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.