Tecno I5 is a budgetary smartphone that was launched in April 2017. If you want to connect your device to a computer, then you need to download the required drivers for your device.
Simply, go to the download section of this page below. Moreover, download all the drivers and then install them on your computer.
Additionally, you will also find a PC Suite software for your Tecno I5.
Download CDC/VCOM/ADB Drivers for Tecno I5
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Tecno I5.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Tecno I5.
- Download MTP Driver for Tecno I5.
- Download PC Suite Software for Tecno I5.
Specifications of Tecno I5
Regarding the display, Tecno I5 comes with a 5.5 inches display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The phone is equipped with 16GB of internal memory and you can also expand it by 128 GB via micro-SD card. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor with 2 GB RAM to increase the performance and stability of the phone.
For photos and videos, the phone includes 13MP Primary camera and an 8MP secondary camera for selfies shooters. The phone runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) and is powered by a long-lasting 4000 mAh battery to support its large display of 5.5 inches.
The connectivity medium on the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB. The price of Tecno I5 in India starts from 9,999.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this guide.