Samsung Galaxy J7 Max in one of the famous and stylish smartphone that was launched in the market in 2017, June. If you want to connect your device to a computer, then you need to download the required drivers for your device.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
Galaxy J7 Max is an ideal smartphone that is covered with PLS capacitive touchscreen. It has 5.7 inches display size supporting 1080×1920 pixels resolution. In smartphone, there is more space needed to store the varieties of android application. Regarding the storage, the phone offers 32 GB of internal memory with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
For photos and video, the phone include high quality camera results, as it offers 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including best features and 13MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
For better performance of the phone, it include octa-core Helio P20 processor with Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery that has talk time upto 20h with 3G. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone comes in two colors which are Black and Gold. The Price of Samsung Galaxy J7 Max in India starts from 12,999.
Download USB Driver for Galaxy J7 Max
- Download Samsung USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.
- Download MediaTek Driver for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.
Safely download the above driver and install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.