Lava Flair P2 is a low end smartphone that runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). If you want to connect your Lava Flair P2 to your computer or flahing firmware on your smartphone, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this tutorial, we will provide you Lava Flair P2 firmware drivers, and USB drivers. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Lava Flair P2
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Lava Flair P2.
- Download MTP Drivers for Lava Flair P2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Lava Flair P2.
- Download Lava PC Suite Software for Lava Flair P2.
Lava Flair P2 Review
Regarding the display, the phone has 4.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels at a pixel density of 233 (PPI). The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered by Dual-Core 1.3 GHz processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 512 MB of internal storage with 256 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone support Dual Sim. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensor on the phone include accelerometer. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.